The GazettE - Uruha Live
Q:What exactly is nameless liberty? I'm having a hard time trying to understand it.
Sorry for the late reply here. ‘Nameless liberty’ is fundamentally a phrase used a lot in the GazettE fandom and it represents the concept of overall liberty, or a faceless liberty; liberty being union and freedom. All in all, it explains the ideal of a unity and freedom of people that occurs without a leader or a decision, but more a chance that humanity changes for the best without effort. It’s unidentifiable as it’s something each individual holds within themselves.
POPCORN interview with Ruki
- - translated from Polish by i-lack-ruki on live journal
The band celebrates its 10th anniversary of playing together and they released a new fresh album. Because of that, the vocalist of that band - RUKI told us a couple of secrets!
Popcorn: The band celebrates its 10th anniversary. Is there anything that you would want to go through again?
Ruki: Our first concert. I would like to experience the feeling of tension, which accompanied me back then.
ruki talked and moved alot in his sleep
- DJ Asai: I heard Ruki-san lately talked a lot in his sleep, and moved a lot too.
- Ruki: That's right. I've had it since a long time ago, but lately in particular, I noticed it myself.
- DJ: You're woken up by your own sleep-talking?
- Ruki: Hmm, like when I said, "You know~" I'd woke up immediately. Right? *looks at Aoi*
- Aoi: Yes.
- Ruki: He (Aoi) would ask, "Were you saying something?" As expected I seemed to be saying something.
- Aoi: Also, there are occasions when he would suddenly laugh in his sleep. Like, "Ahaha!" And I'd go, "Eh?!"
- Ruki: *laughs*
- DJ Asai: Like you'll think that he's trying to talk with you, but when you turn around, he's sleeping.
- Aoi: He'll be sleeping.
- DJ Asai: Ah, it's good that he seems to be happy (in his sleep), right?
- Ruki: Yes.
- DJ Asai: Do you remember what kinds of dream did you have?
- Ruki: But you see, there are a lot of unnecessary dreams.
- DJ Asai: How necessary it is that you'll be laughing? *laughs*
- Ruki: *laughs* Well it seems that a cabbage will always appear (in my dream)!
- Aoi & DJ Asai: *bursts out laughing*
The GazettE - RUKI
The GazettE - RUKI
The GazettE - RUKI - SHOU and RUKI interview
The GazettE - Signing